Jan 30, 2010

Day 68. My heart is full.

Another day of uneventful schooling down. I am in the process of rearranging the classroom. With 68 days of school behind me, I have a much better understanding of what I need and don't need in there. Also, realizing that too many bright obnoxious colors, make me feel like I am on the set of romper room and make me cranky. I am looking forward to sharing pics, hopefully next week.

I have a moment to share with you, that God blessed me with today. However, I need to first preface this by saying that each of us have our own story and journey. NOBODY can tell you what is right for you. That is between God and you. He asks something different from each of us. We are all in different seasons and different particular circumstances. Here's mine...

....a relaxing Friday at home. All five of us together and hanging out. We had a low key, picnic type dinner in the family room. The girls were making crafts, Shawn was working on my new blog, Cameron was making a shield for his next Nerf gun fight, and I was snuggled on the couch reading. Emma, who is just 5, gets up from her craft, runs over to me and whispers in my ear...."thank you mommy for quitting your job to be with us"......

What else do you say after that?

Now there is just 102 school days left until summer.

3 comments:

  1. i just quit mine thanks for reminding me it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are welcome....and congratz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the warm fuzzies in my heart! Wow! It's amazing what these little ones process. I'm thanking God that He's given you this time in their lives to be home! Go back to this day on the hard ones ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!