Jan 6, 2010

Cameron Night.








I plan to have a family night celebrating each person in our family. So far, we have had Cameron night. I had a meal that was all of Cameron's favorites...Pineapple, Chevy's chips, and Chevy's tortillas made into quesadillas. My boy is all things science. I scoured Family Fun and found a test tube cake, buggie wonder mold, edible eyeballs (almost turned out), and some fun science experiments with food coloring and dish soap. I made a poster and hung it up to celebrate is great qualities (stole that idea from my friend Nicole who does this for her kid's on their birthdays). We dissected the mold and have some new additions to our family...you've gotta love little boys and their toys....Love you Cam, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!