Jan 21, 2010

The B Night Family Night.

Deviation from the originally scheduled family night tonight. Those usually end up being the best and tonight was no exception. With the parade of storms this past week, we had been inside way too much and I definitely was feeling stir crazy. At about 3 pm today, the "B" night was planned. I usually try and keep family nights at home and cheap. However, we had gift cards from Christmas and I needed to get out :)... so "rules" are always made to be broken, right?

B night How to's:

Take your stir crazy family to BAJA FRESH. Speak each word starting with the letter B, but don't say niche, itch, or stitch...



Head over to BORDERS and read BOOKS while sitting on your BUTTS...








Finally, complete the evening with a trip to BASKIN ROBBINS...



A night well spent...



Enjoy your family time this week...

Happy Weekend.



3 comments:

  1. I <3 that picture of you and emma, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! i love baskin robbins. my fav is chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!