Sep 8, 2009

Wall Pockets.



So that's the official name of these wonderful creations. I have two. The first one was my splurge at Lakeshore. It was 49.95... ugh. However, it will turn out to be a very good investment, I am sure of it. Last week I led the time going through this chart, but we will all take turns. (This morning it bought me 10 minutes to prep some stuff at my desk.) It talks about weather, special activities for the day, question of the day, and all that fun stuff. The kids totally feel grown up taking their turn at being the teacher. And Emma LOVES it, well cuz she's 4. The only thing that is awful about it is...it was missing a SUNDAY card. Calling Lakeshore in Roseville is on my to do list. I hope they fix it for me without a hassle....


My second one was just ten bucks at Office Depot. It is full of all kinds of puzzles, color sheets, word finds, etc., etc. crayola.com is awesome. It's just one of the many websites I found with things to print for kids. Everything in the folders, I printed for free. They are all labeled, so they are easy for the kids to find. Every five sheets the kids complete, they get a stick...My rule is they hang on to them in a folder in their desks. They can 5 completed sheets in at the beginning of the school day. If a sheet is not done, I will throw it out. Papers with one mark on it don't count. The kids love it. Its great filler work that they can do quietly at their seats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!