Sep 29, 2009

Day 16. On the run.




I have an event for work this weekend, so extra work hours for me. Grandma came again today and I left at 10:30. We did some work before she came and then I left my kidlets in her very capable hands. I came home to completed school work and pictures from the day. I also received the following note regarding Cameron's math.

"Your sub does not know metrics.
Teach him this! I couldn't figure it out!
Gave me a stress headache...BOTH SIDES."

While school was in session, the kids completed all their work. Emma practiced writing "S" and "T". There was a lot of erasing involved, I hear. Grandma added p.e. into the day. She made a slalom course for the kids to ride their bikes through. Extra Credit for her!

They went to Mountain Mike's for lunch and Emma napped in her nap spot.

I ran tons of errands, snuck in some fall clothes shopping for the kids,
and basically just spent 7 glorious hours ALONE! Sometimes you just need that.
Now there is only 154 school days until summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!