Sep 28, 2009

Groovy Smoothies.


May I just say delicious. I have tried lots of smoothie combos, but I love this one the most. Best of all everything except the Protein Powder (which is from the Vitamin shoppe) is from Costco. Almost one stop shopping...all three of my kids love 'em. This tends to be breakfast or a snack these days. I don't know why I couldn't manage to throw together a smoothie when the kids were attending school, but for some reason now I can.

1.5 cups frozen strawberries
.5 cup frozen blueberries
1 banana
1.5 cups milk
1 thing of yogurt ( I use the 6 oz yoplait from Costco) We like strawberry the best
3 T honey
7 ice cubes
1 big scoop vanilla protein powder (This one is yummy! Honestly the first one that I can drink and not want to just spit it out...)

Whip it up! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!