Sep 15, 2009

Day 6. The Substitute comes to town.








































I had a lot of meetings at work today. Four to be exact. That's not the norm, but today I needed to be in the office at 10:30. Grandma to the rescue...."kids, your having your first substitute teacher". I laid out their assignments before I left. They completed and corrected all of them. They baked my grandma's yummy raisin cake (while discussing measurement and letters) and even went on a scavenger hunt around the house for items that begin with the letter "B".

What a nice gift, to have a grandma who enjoys her grandkids, and will spend a day with them doing school. I am not sure who had more fun! Wish I could give her a raise....now its just 164 school days until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!