Oct 20, 2009

Time.


I don't know when kids are "supposed" to learn how to tell time from an actual clock. I need to figure that one out I guess. However, thanks to my mom's semi-famous Target shopping skills, we acquired a rather large $100 clock for $25 as a gift. I had a perfect hole waiting for it in the classroom.

Every time I walk in the room, I just wanna ask someone "What Time Is It?". It's so obvious and in your face. It's Fabulous. In a weird way, it kinda reminds me, of the time I was in the Dollar Tree and a customer actually asked the clerk how much an item was....

If learning how to tell time is in this year's curriculum for Emma, Boy what a teacher aid I have now, although come to think of it, there is no actual numbers. hmmm. Oh and in case your wondering. The clerk just politely replied, "ma'am everything is a dollar."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!