Oct 13, 2009

Bible.


Oddly enough, the night before school started, I realized despite my 9 boxes of curriculum from A Beka the Christian Curriculum experts...I had no Bible curriculum. I didn't realize that when I checked those pretty little all inclusive and oh so attractive kit boxes, Bible was not a part of it. Strange.

I quickly called my two BCS teacher friends and found out that BCS uses Positive Action Curriculum. Done. So would I. Cameron was in a 4/5 combo class last year and didn't use that specific curriculum because of it. So Yay for me! I ordered the 4th grade Bible curriculum for both Cameron and Taylor this year. $72 for the both of them and the teacher guide!

It's entitled Building Life Castles. It studies the New Testament and the life of Christ. We are beginning it this week. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing communicator with the written word. Each one of these bring happy tears to my eyes. THANK YOU.

    Connor's school uses A Beka...he's doing so good. I love the curriculum....I love that it's Bible based.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!