Oct 1, 2009

Day 18. One, two, buckle my shoe.



Seriously, time flies. You hear it all the time, but I can't believe how true it is. It seems like just yesterday my boy was entering K-4 at Shadow Mountain Baptist in Morgan Hill. Today, he is just weeks away from his 11th birthday and my 3rd child is in K-4. She is using the same curriculum so we have some matching school work. Emma was so very excited. She's a big girl and my baby boy is almost a teenager. WHAT?

The highlight of the day today was teaching Emma the poem 1, 2, buckle my shoe...Cameron learned this same poem in his k-4 year. They both have a little art project that shows pictures and numbers to help them recite this poem correctly. Emma has her own version, which is Shocking. She definately marches to the beat of her own drum. She is convinced it should say 9, 10 a big fat chicKEN. "It still rhymes, mom" she says...um, she's right...

Just 152 school days left until summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!