Oct 13, 2009

Day 24. Baby Mine.



There are some things that I absolutely adore about home school already, while the list of things I don't, still remains. First on my love list is time. Each day I watch Emma learn the simplest of things like drawing a straight line and sitting still. I think how I missed that kind of thing with my older two. Its fine that I did, as I know there are benefits to having them learn to function in a group setting, that I can not duplicate at home. I just find it so interesting to watch her learn and grow each day. I love the extra time I get with her. After all, she is my baby.

All the kids have ended up with songs that I secretly would sing to them when they were little. It was not intentional, it just happened. Emma's is Baby Mine. As I write this, I hear it on repeat in her bedroom while she's sleeping. That song forever will remind me of Miss Emma Grace. I wonder what she will grow up to be?

Now there are just 146 school days until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!