Oct 26, 2009

Day 29. One Small step.


Yeah, a first attempt at a lesson plan sheet was made this weekend. I bought a cute clipboard and am intending to take the lesson plan sheet down to Staples where they can turn it into a pad of paper for me. Magical.. for just $10. Love it. Then I can put it on the clipboard and just tear off the day when it's complete. I think this is going to work even better than a lesson plan book that takes up more space. I ran enough copies for the week to try it out first. I am sure I will make some changes before it gets printed.

I spent about 6 hours tonight working on curriculum and getting more in depth on what I am actually teaching. I did daily lesson plans for the whole week. It feels great to be in that position. I am starting to get the hang of this...

The kids did lessons 29 on their own over the weekend. They procrastinated 'til Sunday evening this weekend. They didn't like that one bit. Hopefully they won't do that again....

Now there is just 141 school days left until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!