Oct 13, 2009

Day 23. Time To Change.


In the spirit of the words of the famous Brady Bunch song..."when it's time to change, you've got to rearrange"....After 22 days in the classroom, some things were on my nerves. So on Thursday night, I went at it. Got rid of some things I wasn't using, rearranged a few things, etc. Very happy with the results. Feels much better!

We used the official "do the 5th day of school over the weekend" plan. I went through the homework with the kids and answered any questions. Of course, they can ask questions and I will work with them during the weekend. However, this way they have to do some planning of their own. I think its definitely something they need to be learning.

Cameron had a spontaneous sleep over with one of his bff's, Kyle. He went home after Sat night church service and I picked him up at 3:00 on Sunday afternoon. He will be playing catch up all week for not getting lesson 23 done over the weekend. It was well worth it, though. He needs his manly bonding time.

There is just 147 school days left until summer.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. It's nice to have good friends and spur of the moment moments!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!