Oct 7, 2009

The Project Box.



I have been going organizationally insane since my nine boxes of curriculum arrived. There are so many odd shape supplements in the form of flash cards, charts, and concept cards, and.... omg do I really need all this stuff? I have a tiny little friend who has a secret love for office supply stores like I do. While away in Reno, getting ready for the retreat this past weekend, we went to Office Max. Kinda pathetic, I know. However, it takes one to know one and we were thrilled.

I found this black and white wonder box complete with aqua folders on our shopping spree. Thirty minutes of bonding time with my label maker and....I have a pretty project box. Everything in the way of "teaching support" that was sent to me, is all in one place. I even can put a lid on it. I will sleep better tonight. I am sure of it.

I even discovered the answer to my homeschool planner saga...stay tuned on that one.....God bless Office Max.

1 comment:

  1. That box is fantastic, I want one SO bad. Very pretty. You're braver than I, I'm not sure I would have the guts to even attempt to teach my kids. Props to you and hang in there, you can do it! - Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!