Oct 23, 2009

Day 28. Finding Joy in the Journey.


The kids had so many quizzes and tests today. They did great on all of them. Emma did lots of worksheets and made many pictures on the felt boards. I have even been able to squeeze in lots of little projects in the classroom between moments when someone is having and academic induced crisis.

I have heard it said more than once that it takes about two years to get in the good swing of things with home schooling. I laughed at that. Guess who is not laughing now? I can see full well where that statement is true. So give yourself grace I say!

I am teaching, the kids are learning. A's and B's are being awarded. I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of what is possible. After all, learning anything new is always a process, isn't it? I am enjoying the journey.

There is just 142 school days until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!