Feb 5, 2010

Christmas ABC's Album.

You may remember my post awhile back about my sweet little friend Lillian. I wanted to share with you a great gift idea that can be changed up to fit any theme. I did a Christmas ABC's album to give to Lillian's family. I don't have pictures of the completed product, but here is what I did.

A picture of Lillian with a Christmas object for every letter of the alphabet was the goal. It took a couple photo sessions to accomplish, but we did it. Here are some of my favorite shots.

A is for ANGEL


D is for Darling Santa Hat


E is for Egg Nog


M is for Mary


P is for Please No More Pictures



and S is for Star




I chose to print all the pictures in black and white matte finish.  I purchased some coordinating lilac, aqua, and silver papers and letter punch outs. I kept the decor VERY simple in the 8x8 album to keep darling Lillian as the focus of each page. 

A wonderful keepsake for her family to treasure.

AND I couldn't stand that I didn't have one to keep, so I inserted all the pictures into an iphoto book and printed one for myself!

This could be changed to Valentine ABC's, birthday ABC's or anything your mind can imagine!

Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family...definitely interested in reading more about homeschooling! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling pics. i am almost done with my abc project with the kids. i used everyday items & captured them with them. stuck on the letter X - though. any suggestions? other then x-men?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna! and...for X I got some wooden x's and o's and did a
    "xo xo" page :)....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!