Feb 3, 2010

Day 71. On Your Own Day AGAIN.

I was wondering what was going to happen when somebody got sick. Today Emma has a "yucky mouth". Ah the way kids explain things. We stayed in bed, snuggling, and watching movies until 10:30 a.m. Milkshake run occurred after that, which everyone was super pleased about. Milkshakes at 11:00a.m? Who wouldn't be. I drank my ice water and chanted I love h2o and then we returned home.


The kids are on their own again today with a list of assignments THEY LOVE IT. However, yesterday Taylor was loving that we took a break during school to play light bright and some other things. I know that it's a balance of everything combined into one. I am not sure about the way that I have gone about this school year with having a list of assignments for each day. I would rather have a time frame that I am committed to and accomplish what we will during those hours, I think. That would work better for me and the kids, I think. It would be hard to switch right now in my brain, but maybe I will. We'll see.

Now there are just NINETY NINE days until summer. Double digits..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!