Feb 10, 2010

Day 75. Take Me Away.

Somedays are "don't get out of bed, kinda ones" and for SOME days, its o.k. Today is such a day. In my house right now...Cameron is studying science. Taylor is reading the Secret Garden. Emma is racing Mario and I, am dreaming of a few of my favorite places....


Oh, just being in this store inspires me. It is absolutely a true expression of what I love.

How about some exotic ness? Like Kauai? I  have been to the Caribbean and the beaches of Rio.  Can I tell you that Kauai is still my favorite? What's not to love?




 aaaahhh, and then there is the place where red bulls eye lives...enough said.


How about a Broadway Show? I'll see any production of anything and find something to love about it. There are so many to get lost in...I love 'em all. It's one of my greatest escapes.


And last but not least...Mickey and Minnie are always at their front door waiting for me...




see?
and now there is just 95 school days left until summer....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!