Feb 4, 2010

Day 72. Long Lost Friend.


How have I lived without these? A simple package of cards and a bucket of blocks that I purchased at Lakeshore.You can check them out online here. I did not price shop at all because I had a gift card at Lakeshore. I remember something similar we had when I was a kid. They are so much fun.

When I pulled them out today my older two went NUTS. They apparently had them at BCS and LOVED them. They looked like they had found a long lost friend. I actually had bought them with Emma in mind because I still struggle to keep her occupied while doing school with the older two.  However, it was my older two that played with them for a solid hour before I ripped them away from the blocks and let Emma play, who played with them for another 45 minutes

I highly recommend for any age...they are pretty fun, I must say. Here are some the kid's morning creations.

Turtle by Cameron...



Flower Garden by Tay...



Patterns...



The more fun I seem to add into school the easier the work gets done. I keep forgetting that.
Even despite Emma being down for the count with a cold, it was a pretty stress free day.



Now there are just 98 school days left until summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!