Feb 10, 2010

Day 77. Guests Are Coming.


It's amazing when you learn something new, start paying attention to it, and find that it is everywhere, ya know? Three families I know in the last month, have decided to homeschool. I couldn't be happier. For them of course, but let's just be honest...more FRIENDS along the way. I want to find a forum where I can get all kinds of information. Books just really don't work out for me. They have no pictures, they are long, and well sometimes boring. I want to hear from a real live person. Perhaps through a convention, where experts can speak, or people share real life experiences or through my friends. That is how I learn best.



SO SO SO....that leads me to the GUESTS ARE COMING title of today's post. I decided to contact some people via Facebook to see if they would consider guest posting on my blog. Would you believe that I had 35 people that I know that either homeschool or were home schooled. That's amazing. What a resource. I have contacted these people and have I'm in from 9 lined up so far. This series of amazing incredible peeps is coming soon. All aspects will be represented from newbies, to veterans, to kids who were, to peeps who haven't even started yet.  They are going to share their best tips, or personal stories. 

How fabulous is this gonna be? Can't wait.

Now there are just 93 school days left until summer.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to be your friend. Will we all go on field trips together next year? I am actually getting excited! Learning sooooo much from you and other homeschool families, and WOW how did we ever live without the internet? Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!