Feb 5, 2010

The Minority Report. wk 3.



Well, I must tell you, that it is with great anticipation that I bring you my report this week. So much so, in fact, that I thought I would write it a day early. Just because I couldn't wait until tomorrow to bring you this written piece of inspiration.

All my workouts this week were completed. In fact, I am completing week four of Chalean Extreme with perfect attendance on my part.
Vitamins consumed
Regular meals eaten, measured and all
Not a drop of diet coke in my body, mostly water, water, water....

Sun~ I didn't count calories, but its not like I ate a house either/ REST DAY
Mon~ I didn't count calories, see above/ Burn Circuit 1
Tues~ 1265 cal/ Kick box 30 min, abs 20 min
Wed~1250 cal/ Burn Circuit 2
Th~1520 cal/ Kick box 30 min, abs 20 min

....and ta dah....the prize for my efforts ....NOTHING. not even a tenth of a pound. I wasn't expecting 8 pounds like Atkins, or 10 pounds like diet pills, but I was expecting at least ONE POUND. or even a tenth. I know slow and steady wins the race, but this isn't even slow yet.

Is there a secret condition that I suffer from called sleep eating?

I'm going to go call Jillian....

xo

1 comment:

  1. That is frustrating...and unbelievable! I bet it'll start dropping off during the 2nd round of Chalean!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!