Dec 31, 2009

My Completed Closet.






O.k. I'm done. Whew. THAT was a project. Everything got dusted, sorted, cleaned out...and prettied up. If you didn't see the before pics, make sure and check out them out from a few days ago....

I want to move my bed in there. My favorite part? The chandelier without a doubt. It was a Christmas present from my hubby, from Urban Outfitters...Hard to photograph, but beyond fantastic.

Budget breakdown is more than $30. lol. I found an extra shelf from our bedroom armoire and decided to make a vanity...this made my project budget go up!

Total $54
not too shabby....

Project specifics:
Mirror came from ikea and I added some chain and tulle that I had at home. $15

Vanity table is the extra shelf from my armoire. Free

Vanity chair ~ a diy make over $5

Vanity light ~ ikea $10 (one half is broken! Still have to replace that)

Earring holder is an old frame I had in cupboard with chicken wire stapled to the back. $5

Necklace holders from ikea $6

Purse holder is a long chain from Lowes (1.00 a foot) with S hooks hung up and down to hook my purses on. $13

I added some scrap fabric around the closet pole and pinned on the back side. Free

Everything else was stolen from somewhere else in my house....

Happy New Year...

4 comments:

  1. Now that's is the cutest closet i have ever seen!! Dress up will be that much more fun! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanciest closet I've ever seen! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just start calling you fancy pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I wish I was 1/2 as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!