Dec 15, 2009

Day 50. Some Kind Of Milestone.



















































































I am so sore from my new found love of Cal Fit, I am really wishing I could live in a one story house right now. I can hardly move.

The kids and I went to the park this morning first thing, while we have a break from the rain. This new park just popped up, tucked back in a neighborhood. Elk Grove has it goin' on in the park department. This one was no exception. So cute. Cameron managed to find the science info to read immediately. The kids had a ball just investigating everything. We played for about an hour and then came home for a good 4 hours of studying. I snuck away to the gym for more torture during that time, while the kids did some independent work in their rooms. It's sure been nice having Shawn at home so much and it sure makes a difference in the day when I get the kids outside to run around.

Our big news for the day is Taylor got bangs. She has been begging for them for almost a year. I have been resisting because I knew how grown up she would look. I was right. Where, oh where, did my baby go?

I can't believe that we have 50 days behind us. It amazes me how fast time goes. I wanted to have 70 days completed by the end of 2009. Hmmm, Not so much. BUT we are doing well and I have to say that I am proud of what we have accomplished. It's a tremendous adjustment for everyone in our home.

Now there is just 120 school days left until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!