Dec 29, 2009

Hobbylicious.



I have been working on my closet project and tomorrow will have pictures up. I ended up building a vanity in there with some extra shelving from my armoire in my bedroom. I may skirt it tonight using my tree skirt. We'll see.

For now here is my sneak peek chair that will sit at my vanity. I bought this chair last year off of craigs list for $5.00. I recovered it will some fabric that I had in my closet. It has been at the built in desk in our upstairs hall ever since. I stole it for my closet.

$.96 cents for spray paint and $3.25 for a yard of delicious stripe-y fabric from the Calico Corners Outlet in Sac....and Voila! A cutesy little white distressed chair for me to sit in. It was my first time to try rubbing the candle wax on the chair first, to aid in the distressed look. It rocked. My photography skills are lacking, but its fab...and seriously for less then $5.00 (o.k.$9.21, if you count the original chair purchase price)...My heart skips a beat when I see it...


What hobbies do you have that make your heart go a flutter?

and more importantly....DO YOU DO THEM????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!