Dec 15, 2009

My Planner.


IT'S Done. Finally.

$16.23 at Staples. I have 3 notepads of 50 sheets each. I brought in a print out of the sheet that I designed (ok well I drew and our principal designed). They magically turned it into notepads for me. I dropped it off on Friday and picked up today, Tuesday.

I put it on my clipboard that costs me $4.99.

I now have an individualized planner that works perfectly for MY brain. May not work for yours, but you can create your own sheet that will.

It's best features. No bulky book cover taking up extra room on my desk. Fairly inexpensive. Can rip off the completed papers and keep as a record of school days completed. Can cut in half to distribute to kids for their weekend assignments. Is bound on the side that the clipboard clasp is, so I can flip ahead and see whats comin' up.

I like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!