Dec 3, 2009

Day 45. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.




Confession. Today I rushed through school. I cut every corner imaginable. At one o'clock we had planned to take the kids to my parents...while we have a 48 hour at home vacation to celebrate 15 years of marriage. We have ideas, but no plan. Thoughts, but no order. It's perfect. Whatever grabs us at the moment, is what we will do. We have been amazingly blessed recently with gift cards galore...the Lord provides. Our stay at home vacation, will in fact, be virtually free. Dave Ramsey would be proud.

15 is the number of the day. 15 times a minute, I looked at the clock all morning long. 15 times today, I've wondered how I am so very lucky to be married to him. 15 years of our journey, behind us....countless more, yet to come.

My marriage is beautiful. Not because it's perfect, because it's ours. We are creating our unique story...together. One day at a time. We have had the dark days. We have had the bright days. All together...lovely. All together...ours.

I am so very blessed. Football, movies, my leopard Slippers, pizza, diet coke, Macbook's, Christmas lights...these amazing things have created night one of our vacation. Sleeping in will fulfill morning one. I can't imagine not waking up to Emma yelling either from happiness or anger, but I'm willing to chance it.

I am so incredibly content. So much awaits. 2010 is gonna be amazing.... I can feel it.

There are just 125 school days left until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!