Nov 4, 2009

World's Best Bran Muffins.


Yeah I just said that. Bran Muffins CAN be good if you add enough other junk to it! The health value is not high on these, but they are yummy! This recipe is one my mom used to make all the time growing up. It makes a ton of batter that can be stored in the fridge. It rocks in the morning to just scoop out the dough and pop them in the oven. You end up feeling like a domestic queen with very little effort. That works for me. Here's the recipe!

Bran Muffins

1 15 0unce box bran flakes cereal
1 cup melted margarine
3 cups sugar
4 beaten eggs
1 quart buttermilk
2.5 cups white flour
2.5 cups whole wheat flour
5 t baking soda
2 t salt

Mix dry ingredients. Add eggs, margarine, and buttermilk.

Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Can store in refrigerator for 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!