Nov 4, 2009

Day 35. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.




I have 3 weeks of work left and about 8 weeks of work that I want to accomplish before I leave. I want to leave everything super clean, organized, and ready for the next person...to the best of my ability. So, grandma to the rescue AGAIN!

The kids completed their full day of school. After they accomplished their work, they headed out for some grandma field trip fun. Kinda wish I could have joined them, but I was able to accomplish a lot at the office. I also had the special treat of eating lunch with three other grown ups. I ate an entire meal in peace, with adult conversation and that's always welcomed in my world.

First stop for the kids was to Safetyville. For just $2 you can enter this town built to 1/3 scale of a normal city. It's complete with real sidewalks, crosswalks, and buildings. Next stop was the mall. Dinner at Carl's and Build a bear!

I picked the kids back up from my mom at 7:30. I love my kids tremendously, but we were all in need of a break from each other. Now there is just 135 school days left until summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!