Nov 4, 2009

Crock Pots.


How I never had a crock pot until last year, I will never know. It is PERFECT to throw food in, in the morning and end up with pure deliciousness at night. I feel very obligated now that I am home a whole lot more, to have a whole lot more of home cooked meals on the table. This is our favorite Crock Pot Creation so far!

Cranberry Chicken

2-3lbs boneless, skinless breasts ( I use the Foster Farms Chicken breast tenders from Costco)
1 (15-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 (2-ounce) envelope onion soup mix

Place chicken in crock pot and top with cranberry sauce, brown sugar and onion soup mix. Cook on low for 6 hours.

I serve it with stuffing and a veggie. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!