Nov 24, 2009

More cubes.














































The rest of the cubes go like this....
Our fish...still alive and kicking...except for one, who's body is yet to be discovered. Then I have 2 pails of wooden alphabet blocks and bristle blocks (LOVE them...remember from when we were kids?) I found buckets with attached lids and they're see through as Emma doens't read yet. They have sorting toys, lacing toys, and bendaroos. Next there is a cube of resource type books. Then a cube of the felt pieces and fraction blocks, along with a light bright. Finally I have a box of Emma's Bible "curriculum" There are about 12 vhs tapes (yes we still use those at times) of beginner Bible stories. I have her watch one while I do Bible with the older two kids. She then usually draws a picture of something she learned in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...I Love to hear from you!